QUT ePrints is an institutional repository of eprints which showcases some of the research output of QUT staff and postgraduate students.
The papers deposited in QUT ePrints are freely available. This open access ensures the widest possible dissemination and impact for our work and contributes to the growing body of research literature that is now freely available online. Find out more about QUT ePrints policy and purpose.
- Search QUT ePrints
- Browse QUT ePrints collection by where you can browse the collection author, subject, year, publication title, eprint type and series.
[For QUT staff and research students only]
Only papers where at least one author is a QUT staff member or postgraduate students are eligible for deposit in QUT ePrints. This guide provides more information about the conditions for depositing material as well as explanation of the kind of information you will have to include in the eprint record.
- Connect to the site to deposit material in the repository.
There are also guides available on how to import items using an EndNote Libraryand exporting items to an EndNote Library.
- Guide to importing items using an Endnote Library
- Guide to exporting items to Endnote using Internet Explorer
- Guide to exporting items to Endnote using Mozilla Firefox
- Guide to importing items using a BibTex Library
If you would like more information about QUT ePrints, the QUT eprint repository policy, the deposit process or you would like to discuss related copyright issues, a network of support people is available for this purpose.
Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the deposit process and institutional repositories.